Stratis ICO Platform Release
Today we are pleased to announce the release of the Stratis ICO Platform. The ICO Platform is feature rich and enables users to deploy an ICO within minutes via the ‘Deploy to Azure’ button.
Features of the Stratis ICO Platform include:
• A highly customizable design, which enables you to ensure the ICO site conforms with your unique branding.
• The ability to accept funds in USD, BTC, STRAT and 50+ additional cryptocurrencies via Changelly, a service that enables ICO contributors to pay in many digital currencies.
• Integration with Onfido’s ‘Know-Your-Customer’ (KYC) service that screens contributors against anti-money laundering watch-lists and undertakes document checks.
• Support for Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallets, enabling issuers to collect funds securely. This means the funds collected during the ICO are not stored on the server itself.
• The Stratis ICO Platform is provided free of charge, overcoming the high costs of existing crowd-funding solutions.
Chris Trew, CEO of Stratis, commented: “With this platform we’ve drastically improved the user experience for both ICO issuers and contributors. Today’s ICO solutions tend to be either DIY, which comes with substantial security risks or they tend to charge a significant fee, but it doesn’t need to be this way. At Stratis, we are focused on making blockchain simple and accessible, which is why the core Stratis blockchain has been written completely from the ground up in the widely understood language of C# and the .NET framework. We want as many developers as possible to access the benefits of decentralised technology.”
The Stratis ICO Platform and associated documentation is now available on GitHub: https://github.com/stratisproject/ICO-Platform