During the past week the Stratis top management gathered together with advisors, consultants and subject matter experts to discuss strategy and major projects. We had very productive sessions to align our strategy and our execution for the exciting times ahead.
Some of the topics covered during our meetings include:
- Evaluated and approved roadmap and future platform architecture. We will provide a snapshot shortly.
- Approved initial plan, proposal and pitch for VC funding.
- We agreed to further discuss terms and initiate submission to BanktotheFuture and another unnamed VC group, after receipt and final approval of deliverable.
- Working already with one unnamed VC to secure funding. For the next few weeks we’ll be working on adjusting valuation and negotiating terms.
- Evaluating new options to target blue chip VC funding to invite them to participate in funding as well.
- Aligned Cloud Stratis and Azure efforts. Approved strategy towards MSFT. We are in talks with the Azure team to get Stratis Solutions Azure Certified as a first step in collaboration. Will be putting more resources immediately on Azure deployment to execute Azure strategy. Hiring Azure Developer.
- Discussed and approved go to market plan 2017-2018
Additionally we had a very productive round of meetings with market experts that provided great insights and opened up right away amazing opportunities for Stratis:
Magdalena Ramada S (https://www.linkedin.com/in/magdalena-ramada-sarasola-phd-73560210/)
Follow up: PoC / potential partnerships
Marshall Swatt (https://www.linkedin.com/in/marshallswatt/)
Follow up: Advisory role / VC Funding Consultancy
Stay tuned this week for more details as well as news on development of the Stratis Platform.
The Stratis Team